Annual Diocesan Appeal
English | Español
St. Francis Circle
Thanks to the dedicated support of loyal contributors who make a continuous monthly gift to the Annual Diocesan Appeal, a steady stream of income helps to serve the poor, families, clergy and children of our Diocese.
Members of St. Francis Circle make a continuous gift to the Appeal via monthly credit card or automatic bank account withdrawal. Gifts repeat for 12 months and continue from year-to-year.
Hold back nothing of yourselves for yourselves so that He who gives Himself totally to you may receive you totally.St. Francis’ Letter to the Entire Order 29
How do I join?
- Check the St. Francis Circle option on your commitment card and return it to us.
- Sign up online.
- Authorize continuous, monthly credit card or automatic bank account withdrawal.
- Gifts will repeat for 12 months and continue from year-to-year.
How can continuous monthly giving benefit you?
- It’s easy and automatic. You choose the monthly amount.
- It’s flexible and secure. You can increase, decrease, pause or stop your donation at any time.
- It’s convenient. You will receive one, consolidated tax receipt for your donations each January.
- It’s rewarding. You will grow in faith by sharing lovingly with others.
What makes monthly giving so valuable?
- It’s reliable. The program provides a consistent source of funding for our mission as Church.
- It’s cost effective. Automatic donations are processed more efficiently and monthly donors receive fewer mailings every year.
- It makes a difference. Thousands of hours of service can be provided to the people in our parishes, schools and other ministries and programs.
Broken link or website issue?