Many of the parishes in the Diocese of Fort Worth are undertaking capital campaigns to build, expand or renovate facilities. To donate to one of these campaigns, please click the button below, then choose the parish from the drop down menu.
Capital Campaigns are approved by the Diocesan Pastoral Finance Committee with the subsequent fundraising plan reviewed and monitored by the Advancement Foundation. All parish campaign funds will be received and processed through the Advancement Foundation.
I personally must encourage any of our Catholic entities conducting capital campaigns to avail themselves of the professionalism and expertise of the Advancement Foundation of the Diocese of Fort Worth. Their mentorship, their guidance and their encouragement contributed to the success of our fundraising.Fr. Jim Gigliotti, TOR, Pastor
Saint Andrew Parish and School
Current campaigns managed by the Advancement Foundation include:
All Saints Family Activity and Youth Center, Eastland
- A $1.9 million capital campaign to construct classrooms, bathrooms, a basketball court/multi-purpose space with auditorium stage to serve the parish communities of Our Lady of the Holy Rosary, Cisco; St. Francis Xavier, Eastland; St. John, Strawn; and St. Rita, Ranger. To learn more visit: https://www.advancementfoundation.org/eastland-all-saints-youth-center
Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary, Decatur; St. John the Baptizer, Bridgeport; St. Mary Jacksboro
- Construct new rectory, renovate old rectory into offices and renovate current offices into vesting rooms and confessionals and upgrade restrooms, as well as future capital projects in all three parishes.
Dominican Sisters of Mary Immaculate
- $3.5 Million Campaign for the Blessed Imelda Convent on the Campus of Nolan Catholic High School.
Good Shepherd, Colleyville
Go and Rebuild My House
- $6 million campaign for renovations and upgrades and to create a building and maintenance endowment.
Holy Cross, The Colony
G.I.F.T. - Give In Faith Today
- Capital campaign to expand and renovate present facilities.
Holy Trinity Mission, Azle
Campaign to Build a New Rectory
Immaculate Heart of Mary, Abbott
Legacy Building Campaign
- Concluding with the 75th Anniversary of the parish, the Legacy Building Campaign will revitalize the parish by repainting all building exteriors, adding new flooring in the church and resurfacing the parking lot.
Our Lady of the Holy Rosary, Cisco
Parish Hall Campaign
- A new, larger parish hall will be constructed just north of the current hall on land owned by the parish.
Sacred Heart, Muenster
Our Time. Our Community. Our Future.
- $4 million campaign for new HVAC and restrooms in the grade school, bleachers and field house, organ, miscellaneous capital projects and a building and maintenance endowment.
St. Andrew, Fort Worth
- A $13.5 million project for a chapel, a new 7th and 8th grade wing, an early childhood life center, outdoor learning spaces and a new school cafeteria/multipurpose center.
St. Brendan, Stephenville
Voyage to Our Faith and Ministry
- Faith Formation and Campus Ministry
St. Elizabeth Ann Seton, Keller
Building Community for Christ
- Capital campaign for a new adoration chapel, covered walkway and parish hall
St. Francis of Assisi, Grapevine
Our Faith, Our Family, Our Future
- Capital campaign to provide a new formation building to accommodate the needs for religious education programs, as well as provide the parish with a dedicated adoration chapel, complete necessary maintenance repairs and refurbish the sanctuary to improve the worship experience.
St. John Paul II, Denton
Faith - Formation - Future
- UNT Building Fund Campaign
St. John the Apostle, North Richland Hills
Vision 2020: Building the Future
- Capital campaign to construct a new rectory and a social services outreach center to serve more than 5,000 families each year.
St. Jude, Mansfield
Embracing Our Past, Connecting Our Future
- A $4.5 million project to renovate the original church building into a parish hall, adding a commercial kitchen and meeting spaces, and connecting it to the parish offices and worship space.
St. Mark, Denton (Argyle)
Building a Community to Worship As One
- Construct new church.
St. Martin de Porres, Prosper
St. Paul the Apostle, Fort Worth
New Pews and HVAC Campaign
St. Peter the Apostle, White Settlement
Doorway to the Sacred
- Construct a Narthex, relocate restrooms and choir, add seating in Sanctuary, overhaul audio equipment, remodel the Altar to provide enclosure for the Tabernacle, create new access to cry room, construct a bell tower.
St. Philip the Apostle, Flower Mound
Forward in Faith
- Retire debt from Phase I construction
- Construct a parish life center with a social hall, kitchen, and classrooms
- Expand parking
St. Stephen, Weatherford
- Multi-purpose facility focusing on youth
St. Thomas Aquinas, Pilot Point
Renew Connect Grow
- Debt Retirement
- Facility Improvement
St. Thomas the Apostle, Fort Worth
One Family Growing Together in Faith
- A $3 million campaign to reduce parish debt and construct a parish hall.
St. Vincent de Paul, Arlington
Revive. Revere. Reach.
- $3.2 million campaign to renovate sanctuary and Narthex, add a cupola and create a building and maintenance endowment.
Vietnamese Martyrs Parish, Arlington
- Capital Campaign for a new roof and HVAC system.