Executive Order of Tarrant County Judge B. Glen Whitley
June 25, 2020 - Tarrant County Judge B. Glen Whitley has signed a declaration of local disaster due to a public health emergency. The order was signed to help contain and mitigate the spread of COVID-19 in Tarrant County. Complete executive order
Our Response to COVID-19
The Advancement Foundation for the Diocese of Fort Worth is committed to maintaining a safe and healthy workplace for our employees, donors and friends. Due to the confirmed cases of COVID-19, we wish to inform you of the ways we are supporting our community during this time.
Our efforts for the Annual Diocesan Appeal, the St. John Paul II Shepherd’s Guild (Seminarian Education), Catholic Schools Tuition Assistance Fund, parish capital campaigns, endowment funds, and Legacy Society will continue. We encourage donors who wish to make a gift to do so in the following ways:
Secure Online Donation:
Donate by Mail:
Donate By Phone:
We are taking every precaution and have implemented strategies to protect Foundation employees from COVID-19 while ensuring continuity of operations. Some of these include working remotely from their homes. For this reason, we ask that instead of coming to the office, you please call us for assistance.
During these uncertain and challenging times, the Advancement Foundation remains committed to its mission to assisting generous donors in providing for the needs of our Catholic ministries, parishes and schools. Now more than ever, our community needs us and you. Please consider supporting these efforts so that we can ensure our holy work continues.
The Diocese of Fort Worth continues to make regular updates regarding its response to COVID-19. Please take a moment to learn more at:
Thank you for all you do for the Catholic community in the Diocese of Forth Our continued prayers are with our nation’s leaders, our healthcare professionals and those directly and indirectly affected by this virus. We will move through this together, with God’s help.
Do not fear nor be dismayed, for the LORD, your God, is with you wherever you go.Joshua 1:9
Click on the links below to make a secure online donation!
For parish offertory giving, click here.
- Annual Diocesan Appeal
- Catholic Schools Tuition Assistance Fund
- A Parish Capital Campaign
- Priest Care Fund
- St. John Paul II Shepherd’s Guild (Seminarian Education)
- General Donation to the Advancement Foundation
Special Collections Options
- Church in Latin America – January 23-24
- Black and Indian Missions – February 20-21
- Catholic Relief Services - March 13-14
- Pontifical Good Friday Collection for the Holy Land - April 2
- Good Shepherd Sunday (Seminarian Education Fund) - May 1-2
- Catholic Communications Campaign - May 15-16
- Annual Collection for the Holy Father (Peter’s Pence) – June 26-27
- Catholic University of America – September 11-12
- World Mission Sunday (Propagation of Faith)
- Catholic Campaign for Human Development (CCHD) – November 20-21
- National Collection for Retired Religious – December 11-12
Chief Development Officer of the Advancement Foundation
Gift Processing Supervisor
Broken link or website issue?